9/22/09


Well there have been many that have been waiting for this. So here it is....


Brandon and I met in Cedar City, Utah at Southern Utah University. We had several mutual friends, we just always seemed to be dating others. Well in the spring of '97 Brandon finally decided to make his move. He took me for a motorcycle ride and there we found that "Think Clots" would tie us together forever. After a few short weeks of dating, a girls choice dance was our actual first date. We decided to wait until school was finished for the year and my world traveling was finished. It was a very long enagement, but we made it through. We were married in the Manti Temple July 18, 1998.


We have loved our lives thus far together and are always excited to see what is around the next corner. We have had some fun adventures and have moved from one end of the state of Utah to the next. Brandon and I have moved over 20 times in our marriage thus far and are now living in Wasilla, Alaska. Where many of you probably remember I said I would never, never, never, never, never ever live. Those words have come back to haunt me many times over. I truly am learning to love it here and I am very grateful for the family and friends that love and support me here and far.



No comments:

Post a Comment